InspectMT™ can be used on Windows devices to improve your plant’s bottom line
DMSI is thrilled to announce that InspectMT™ can be used on Windows devices
Today, DMSI announced the release of its InspectMT™ available for use on Windows devices to help you get the most out of your MAINTelligence™ software.
“We’re proud to present version 1.2 of InspectMT™ available as a Windows-UWP application. The Windows version allows you to run InspectMT™ and share the same inspection routes, information, and functionality on all 3 major platforms, including iOS & Android” shared Todd Chow, VP of Product Development. “We continue to enhance the features and language support available for InspectMT™ 1.2. English, French, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Spanish will be made available, with the same look and feel.”
“We hope you enjoy the updated InspectMT™ and look forward to your feedback. And be sure that more features are on the way” Chow adds.
InspectMT™ enhances the MAINTelligence™ platform by using wireless communication to make inspection data transfers quick and easy. DMSI is an established global provider of Asset Performance Management (APM) Solutions with over 30 years of experience in APMS and has evolved its offerings through supporting clients in meeting changing market demands.
InspectMT™ prompts users with simple to follow workflows which feed the larger MAINTelligence™ system, ensuring assets run smoothly, minimizing costly downtime and repairs. With InspectMT™, barcode or NFC scanning of asset tags ensures data integrity and route compliance.
InspectMT™ offers customizable, daily use features which are easy to implement and intuitive to use. Using InspectMT™, you can create custom inspection routes, enter specific measurement points, and record data. Having more thorough insights into maintenance data helps mangers make better-informed decisions.
InspectMT™ tracks operational and asset information to improve performance, reduce costs, and manage risks. Use InspectMT™ to increase your company’s safety, efficiency and reliability.
- Enter readings, usage and level values for asset health, safety, thermography, vibration analysis with custom forms and data points
- Barcode & NFC scanning of asset tags
- Take a picture using your Windows device and markup, edit or annotate in the field on the device
- Work request entries for selected assets
- The ability to zoom and pan all graphs using touch or control buttons
- Displays acceleration, velocity and displacement readings
- MAINTelligence™ combines comprehensive mobile asset health inspections, integrated condition monitoring, powerful AI-based diagnostics and asset management to form the world’s most complete APM solution.
We also offer the industry’s most proven, data-driven solution to reduce the risk of equipment failure along with lower maintenance and operating costs for a more positive bottom line.
Contact us to set up a demo.