August 13, 2018 - August 14, 2018
Maintelligence for Super Users $1495 USD
Our Super User course is designed for experienced MAINTelligence users and covers a combination of administrator, DBA, advanced user topics and scripting/rule writing. Participants can expect several group seminars, as well as targeted, one-on-one practical sessions determined by the end user’s requirements. Register by phone: 1.800.923.3674 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend?
Personnel administering a MAINTelligence system and involved in the daily operation, control, strategy, and implementation of MAINTelligence as either an inspection, condition monitoring or asset management system; or combination system.
Attendees must have completed MAINTelligence Level I and II, plus have advanced working knowledge Windows operating system (Windows 7/8/10/Server preferred). Attendees should also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and have some familiarity with Windows security models.
Topics covered will vary based on attendee requirement, but may include any of the following:
- MAINTelligence configuration options and administration program.
- How to create, manage and back-up databases using MAINTelligence in a 24/7 online environment.
- User setup, including user access levels and user rights and managing fixed and floating user counts.
Instrumentation / Data Communication
- Examination of the use of import and export modules with special emphasis on the use of schedulers and the auto-import and auto-export commands to automate the data transfer process.
- Examination of the mechanisms available to send/receive data to external programs, such as SAP and other ERP systems, and PI and other data historians.
- System configuration for MNTDataService, the web service used to manage InfoBoard and InpsectNET
Reports and Queries
- In-depth examination of the report and query editor.
- Writing queries to extract data from MAINTelligence databases.
- Advanced topics (pivot tables, use of the subselects, etc.)
- In-depth examination of the rule editor and the VARMINT rule syntax.
- Study the relationship between point data, alarm sets and symptoms.
- Create, test and implement the rule sets.
- Understanding the different roles of performance indicators.
- Using InfoBoard to present performance indicators.
- Using InfoScript to extract historical data and create trendable performance indicators.
If you’re ready to explore all that MAINTelligence can do for your business, register by phone: 1.800.923.3674 or by email at email@example.com.