September 9, 2019 - September 13, 2019
The MAINTelligence™ course in Saint John, New Brunswick includes: breakfast, refreshment breaks, lunch, and special hotel rates (accommodation extra).
Hotel: Delta Hotels Saint John
39 King Street
Saint John, New Brunswick E2L 4W3 Canada
Investment $1695 CAD + taxes, per course.
Register by phone: 1.800.923.3674 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAINTelligence™ Level I
September 9 & 10, full days (8AM – 4:30 PM) and September 11, half day (8AM – 12 Noon).
Develop your basic understanding of how MAINTelligence™ seamlessly simplifies and integrates with your daily operations through presentations and hands-on exercises. Explore MAINTelligence™ key features, including equipment tracking, inspection route management, data collection, simple data analysis, task management, and parts management, along with how to operate in a multi-user environment.
Who should attend?
Staff and management involved in the daily operation, control, strategy, and implementation of MAINTelligence™ as an inspection, condition monitoring or asset management system; or a combination of all three.
Beginner-level user training on a Windows operating system, [Windows (7 / 8 / 10 / Server) preferred] must be complete prior to the course.
- Track equipment and asset information.
- Create an equipment hierarchy suitable for both maintenance management & machinery inspection.
- Set up a data collection route for inspection management.
- Collect inspection data with handheld devices.
- Create task records and instruction lists.
- Select and generate pre-defined reports.
- Import reading data from a data transfer spreadsheet.
- Understand the role of scheduling for tasks, inspections and measurements.
- Perform basic inventory / parts management tasks.
- Set up security.
MAINTelligence™ Level II
September 11, half day (1PM – 4:30PM) and September 12 & 13, full days (8AM – 4:30 PM).
This course provides a thorough review of the various modules that comprise the MAINTelligence™ system through demonstrating and practical study with a specific focus on the fundamental MAINTelligence™ building blocks, the Reading Type Editor and the Alarm Set Editor. We will also cover the development of graphs, queries and reports using the respective editors. An introduction to the MAINTelligence™ Knowledge Management system may be explored, time-permitting.
Who should attend?
Personnel involved in the design and management of reliability programs, operations inspection program or maintenance information systems. The Saint John, NB course covers information for advanced users involved with customization and management of the system’s databases, reports, queries and communications interfaces.
Level II is designed for students with extensive MAINTelligence™ experience. Minimum requirement: “MAINTelligence™ Level I”, advanced working knowledge of Windows ( 7 / 8 / 10 / Server), and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding the Reading Type Editor and the process to develop and use custom reading types within MAINTelligence™, including calculated readings.
- Developing custom alarm sets for data collection technologies available in MAINTelligence™, including InspectNET™ and InspectMT™ handhelds and, other technologies TBD by course attendee requirements.
- Extracting data from the MAINTelligence™ database via queries created in the Query Editor.
- How to use the Report Wizards and the Report Editor to create reports from already defined queries.
- How to use the Graphing module and Graph Editor, including plotting options, cursors, overlays, etc. Attendees will learn how to build a custom graph layout.
- Understanding the differences between the various import/export methods available, and how to choose the method that best suits the specific requirement.
- Generating automated assessments of equipment condition and understanding the relationship between Alarm Sets and Rule Bases using the Condition Assessment module.
Ready to take your MAINTelligence™ to the next level? Register by phone: 1.800.923.3674 or by email at email@example.com.