MAINTelligence™ combines comprehensive mobile asset health inspections, integrated condition monitoring, powerful AI-based diagnostics and asset management to form the world’s most complete APM solution. We also offer the industry’s most proven, data-driven solution to reduce the risk of equipment failure along with lower maintenance and operating costs for a more positive bottom line.
How MAINTelligence™ Works For You
MAINTelligence™: The 360 solution.
Intuitive and Powerful
See all of your maintenance and reliability data with a single mouse click. MAINTelligence™ features an intuitive user interface for fast and seamless access to daily scheduling, work management, and reporting tools. Find assets quickly thanks to a combination of hierarchical and list views for maximum utilization. The result: significant reduction in start-up, implementation and training costs.
A Reliability-Focused CMMS
MAINTelligence™ is the ultimate management tool for predictive and inspection based maintenance data, along with standard corrective and preventive maintenance work orders by collecting costs and allocating resources with a focus on reliability.
Reliability Tools and Features
The tools you need to plan, control, and monitor all of your maintenance-based expenditures. MAINTelligence™ ensures accurate and timely maintenance tracking, cost-effective inventory control, tool crib and contractor management, root cause failure analysis, and much more…
Maximize Plant Asset Usage
Maximize asset usage and minimize maintenance costs with real-time reports and centralized data collection.
- Track equipment, components, their systems & locations.
- Manage repairable spares, components, and sub-assemblies through their entire lifecycle from acquisition and installation through repair cycles, and inevitable replacement.
- Customize asset information with user-defined fields for any class of facility, equipment or component.
- Manually or automatically record meter data points for tracking usage, mileage, etc. Data points can be automatically collected and transferred into the MAINTelligence™ –compatible OSIsoft PI interface data via historian software packages such as OSIsoft PI.
- Increase efficiency and accuracy by utilizing barcodes and NFC tags for asset identification.
- Track extensive asset information: criticality, status, manufacturer, service and support contacts, warranty information, nameplate data, and so much more!
- Track asset work histories, operational event logs, current condition status and costs.
Intuitive and Powerful
See all of your maintenance and reliability data with a single mouse click. MAINTelligence™ features an intuitive user interface for fast and seamless access to daily scheduling, work management, and reporting tools. Find assets quickly thanks to a combination of hierarchical and list views for maximum utilization. The result: maximum utilization by the end users and a significant reduction in start-up, implementation and training costs.
Globally recognized. Customized to your needs.
For over three decades DMSI has developed practical and inexpensive solutions to the everyday problems faced by industrial, military, and transportation organizations. A leading asset performance management system both under the DMSI and OEM umbrella, our globally recognized solution is made with you in mind.
The MAINTelligence™ system allows us to offer the full benefit of our technology directly to you. Industry professionals now have access to a world-class asset performance management system that combines cutting edge technology with practical functionality and ease of use. Featuring affordable pricing, these are solutions you can’t afford to be without.
MAINTelligence™. The intelligent approach to maintenance.
SMRP 2023 Tradeshow
October 16, 2023 - October 19, 2023
Join us in the exhibit hall for SMRP 2023, where last year SMRP hosted more than 1,100 practitioners from 47 states and 22 countries. Attendees represented a diverse spectrum of industries including automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and refining, mining, power generation, pharmaceuticals, and food processing. October 16-19 at the Rosen Centre Hotel and the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FLRead more
10 tips to reduce your maintenance costs