A Wireless Vibration Option for MAINTelligence™ InspectCE™
Increase the value of both your Asset Basic Care program AND your Predictive Maintenance program with MAINTelligence™ InspectCE™ and Bluetooth™ wireless vibration data collection with the Liberator 502.
The Liberator gives any Windows Mobile™ handheld device with InspectCE™ software the ability to collect inspection route data with both velocity FFT and demodulation overall readings.
The Liberator communicates with MAINTelligence™ InspectCE™ through wireless Bluetooth™ technology. Download one or more routes from MAINTelligence™ to InspectCE™, and the handheld will indicate to the operator when and where the Liberator needs to be used to collect vibration data. Upon route completion, the vibration readings are then uploaded into MAINTelligence™ for alarming and analysis.
Operators can use InspectCE™ rugged portable devices to collect all types of process data and visual inspections, and use its variety of add-on data acquisition tools to collect temperature as well as vibration.
A direct interface to MAINTelligence™ lets the operator or a reliability specialist analyze all the data with the full power of a world-class vibration analysis package, taking advantage of the MAINTelligence™ easy to use route management tools and its vibration analysis and alarming capabilities.
(liberator 502 image)
- Dimensions (not including connectors) 7.0 x 2.9 x 11.3 cm (2.75 x 1.13 x 4.45 in.)
- 24-bit A/D converter with built-in anti-aliasing protection • 102,400 samples / second, max sample rate
- 120 dB dynamic range
- ICP® accelerometer power
- Bluetooth 2.0 communications, class 2 with 100 meter capability
- Internal battery for up to 10 hours continuous operation
- Onboard DSP with built-in functions
- Tracking filters/Lock-in Amplifiers
- RMS converters
- Quadrature decoder
- +5 V & +12 V sensor power outputs
- Low power < 1.25 W @ max sample rate
- 16,384 sample/channel onboard FIFO memory
- Weight 200 gm (7.0 oz.)
- Available with Class 1 Div 2 non-incendive rating
- 6400 lines of resolution