At DMSI, we are looking for representatives to join our team as we grow our sales network across the United States, offering an asset performance management solution with a variety of reliability focused tools. If you’re an experienced professional looking for new opportunities, we want to hear from you.
Open territories are available in Wisconsin-Illinois and the West Coast. We’re seeking individuals with strong client relationship-building skills, to identify potential clients, and showcase our products.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to the possibility of partnering with you!
For full details and to apply, read the full job posting notice below.
Sales Representative – Job Description
Based in North Vancouver since 1986, we are a dynamic software engineering and asset performance management (APM) company, which has been at the forefront of preventative maintenance for over 30 years. With over 300 clients around the world, our continuing growth and succession planning means that we are recruiting a qualified Sales Representative, who will report directly to the US Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our offering in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events and trade shows, the sales representative must be both personable and professional.
Key responsibilities include:
Objectives of this role
- Represent the company’s products and services, using consumer research as well as deep and comprehensive knowledge of how our solutions meet the needs of customers
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers
- Develop and implement territory action plan using comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and handle objections
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often including product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld
Required skills and qualifications
- Three or more years of sales experience within a similar industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer sites
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.