December 12, 2022 - December 16, 2022
The MAINTelligence™ course online
Investment $1295 USD per course, due prior to attending.
Register by phone: 1-800-923-3674 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 12 – December 16, 11am-1pm PST
This course provides a thorough review of the various modules that comprise the MAINTelligence™ system through demonstrating and practical study with a specific focus on the fundamental MAINTelligence™ building blocks, the Reading Type Editor and the Alarm Set Editor. We will also cover the development of graphs, queries and reports using the respective editors. An introduction to the MAINTelligence™ Knowledge Management system may be explored, time-permitting.
Who should attend?
Personnel involved in the design and management of reliability programs, operations inspection program or maintenance information systems. The course covers information for advanced users involved with customization and management of the system’s databases, reports, queries and communications interfaces.
Level II is designed for students with extensive MAINTelligence™ experience. Minimum requirement: “MAINTelligence™ Level I”, advanced working knowledge of Windows ( 7 / 8 / 10 / Server), and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding the Reading Type Editor and the process to develop and use custom reading types within MAINTelligence™, including calculated readings.
- Developing custom alarm sets for data collection technologies available in MAINTelligence™, including InspectNET™ and InspectMT™ handhelds and, other technologies TBD by course attendee requirements.
- Extracting data from the MAINTelligence™ database via queries created in the Query Editor.
- How to use the Report Wizards and the Report Editor to create reports from already defined queries.
- How to use the Graphing module and Graph Editor, including plotting options, cursors, overlays, etc. Attendees will learn how to build a custom graph layout.
- Understanding the differences between the various import/export methods available, and how to choose the method that best suits the specific requirement.
- Generating automated assessments of equipment condition and understanding the relationship between Alarm Sets and Rule Bases using the Condition Assessment module.
Ready to take your MAINTelligence™ to the next level? Register by phone: 1-800-923-3674 or by email at email@example.com.