March 6, 2023 - March 10, 2023
Investment $1295 USD per course, due prior to attending.
March 6 – March 10, 11am – 1pm PDT.
Develop your basic understanding of how MAINTelligence™ seamlessly simplifies and integrates with your daily operations through presentations and hands-on exercises. Explore MAINTelligence™ key features, including equipment tracking, inspection route management, data collection, simple data analysis, task management, and parts management, along with how to operate in a multi-user environment.
Who should attend?
Staff and management involved in the daily operation, control, strategy, and implementation of MAINTelligence™ as an inspection, condition monitoring or asset management system; or a combination of all three.
Beginner-level user training on a Windows operating system, [Windows (7 / 8 / 10 / Server) preferred] must be complete prior to the course.
- Track equipment and asset information.
- Create an equipment hierarchy suitable for both maintenance management & machinery inspection.
- Set up a data collection route for inspection management.
- Collect inspection data with handheld devices.
- Create task records and instruction lists.
- Select and generate pre-defined reports.
- Import reading data from a data transfer spreadsheet.
- Understand the role of scheduling for tasks, inspections and measurements.
- Perform basic inventory / parts management tasks.
- Set up security.